This is "Aubree" the ring of a ruler of importance.
Product Details: Introducing "Aubree" the ring of a ruler of importance. It's a beautiful Diamond ring in Sterling silver and 9ct/ 375 yellow Gold. Forged from a twig of the wise Oak Tree, that can be found deep in the Magical Forest. Ring Size: M / 53 Precious metal: Silver 925 oxidised and 9ct/375 yellow Gold gemstone setting. Precious metal weight: Silver=3.7g & Gold=0.35g Precious gemstone: Natural Diamond, 0.15ct, 3.3 mm round salt & pepper coloured, in Si 2 Quality. With lots of Fire! If you would like to add a Gift message to the order please contact me. ***All orders will be Gift wrapped as standard*** If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Each piece of jewellery is 100% Handcrafted by myself, in my Atelier de Pimpernel. I'm a fully qualified Jewellery Designer & Maker, all Jewellery will have my registered french Makers Mark, which will guarantee the metal and gemstones used to be genuine. I will mark Silver up to 30g and Gold up to 3g Myself, so only the Makers mark will be visible. (This complies with French law for registered Artisan Jewellery Makers) all Jewellery, silver above 30g and Gold above 3g, will be sent to the Douane to get fully hallmarked. If you wish to have your jewellery specially hallmarked, I can sent it to the Douane, but you will have to cover the costs. ◇◇◇Please note the gemstone colour could look different in natural light from the image you see on your screen◇◇◇
• POLISH your Silver and Gold Jewellery frequently with a soft polishing cloth to maintain the shine. A polishing cloth won’t remove scratches, so it’s important that you protect your jewellery.
( Do Not polish gold plated Jewellery, the use of a polishing cloth will strip away the plating.)
• STORE jewellery separately in a tarnish-resistant jewellery box, resealable plastic bag or jewellery pouch and keep it away from abrasive surfaces. Silver has the ability to oxidize or darken, that means you'll need to polish your sterling silver Jewellery. But keeping it in a sealable plastic bag, sterling silver can stay tarnish-free for months or even years. So pop it in a bag when you dont wear it.
• SHADE freshwater cultured pearls and Opals from direct sunlight or strong lighting, to prevent fading.
• HANDLE jewellery with love and care, especially freshwater cultured pearls and any jewellery with set gemstones of any kind. Be extra careful not to drop them on the floor or knock them against hard surfaces as this could damage the jewel.
• REMOVE jewellery prior to swimming, bathing and doing sports or other physical activity.
• LIMIT CONTACT with make-up, creams, perfume and lotions.
• AVOID silver dips, polishing liquids, ultrasonic cleaning and strong chemicals.
• If you wear your jewellery a lot, it’s a good idea to take it to a goldsmith at least once a year so they can check the clasps, mountings and soldered details.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
I gladly accept returns
Contact me within: 24 hours after delivery
Send items back within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
-Custom or personalised orders
-Earrings (for health/hygiene reasons)
-Items on sale
-Conditions of return:
All items returned must be in new/unused condition with all original documents and packaging. Prior to sending the package back, contact us for information on how to ship the item back. We cannot be responsible for an item not returned in the manner described. We are not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
If the item was damaged in anyway, you will be charged for the damages.
The item must be returned in its original packaging and along with all the original documentation.
Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs.
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I send Tracked Priority Mail within France and Tracked Priority Mail for international sales, but if you prefer another delivery service, please contact me. Items in stock will be shipped 1-2 business days after receipt of payment. Custom orders are usually shipped in 2-3 weeks.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may be applicable. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
Ring sizes and resizing
Most rings can be sized-up 1-2 sizes, just cantact me before you purchase . In some cases, resizing will require extra materials and/or labor and a fee will be charged. Some rings cannot be re-sized.
Please make sure of your Ring size before you purchase. The best way to do this is to have your size taken at a Jewellery shop. Also you can find many Ring Size Chart's online or you can order a plastic sizer from me. Printable size charts often don't print to scale, so I don't recommend using those.
Here is a wee example of some sizes:
British US & Canada French German 15.8 K 5 1/8 50 15 3/4 16.1 L 5 1/2 51 3/4 16 16.51 M 6 52 3/4 16 1/2 16.92 N 6 1/2 54 17 17.35 O 7 55 1/4 17 1/4 17.75 P 7 1/2 56 1/2 17 3/4 18.19 Q 8 57 3/4 18 18.61 R 8 3/4 59 18 1/2 19.10 S 9 1/8 60 1/4 19